Delicious Chocolate Mousse is easy to make and oh so good!
Delicious Chocolate Mousse
If you have unflavored gelatin, whipping cream, chocolate syrup ( yes, canned chocolate syrup) and a little vanilla you have the makings for this dessert. This little treat came together in about fifteen minutes tops in my kitchen. It’s nothing short of pure delight in your mouth with its smooth texture and soft chocolate flavor.
Easy and delicious makes this the perfect last minute treat for dinner or an evening snack. But why stop there, let’s think about how you could use this little treasure. A quick and delicious chocolate mousse in a pre-made graham cracker crust topped with whipped topping sounds tempting. Parfaits anyone? Layered whipped cream and chocolate mousse in a dessert glass with strawberries on the side. How about those little puff pastry shells filled with mousse, Ahhhh, the possibilities! I love it, the versatility of an easy delicious chocolate mousse recipe to become what you make it.
We start this quick, easy chocolate mousse by placing one cup of cold water into a small glass or cup, sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over the water and let it soften two minutes. Add two Tablespoons of boiling water to the cup and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
Using a large bowl and an electric mixer, beat the cold whipping cream until slightly thickened.
With the mixer on, add the gelatin in a steady stream to the slightly thickened cream in the bowl , whip until stiff peaks form.
Fold the chocolate syrup and vanilla into the whipped cream. Spoon the mousse into dessert dishes and chill 30 minutes.
This quick and easy Delicious Chocolate Mousse is your ticket to a fantastic no bake or cook dessert with few ingredients that turns out fantastic. ENJOY!
PIN IT FOR LATER
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES FROM BUNNY’S WARM OVEN, TRY THESE!
Chocolate Bavarian Pie…Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins...Homemade Chocolate Frosting…Pork Chops in Sour Cream Gravy…The Best Potato Soup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 Tablespoons boiling water
- 1 Tablespoon cold water
- 1 cup whipping cream cold
- 3/4 cup chocolate syrup cold
- 1. Place 1 Tablespoon cold water in a small cup, sprinkle the unflavored gelatine over the water and let soften 2 minutes. Add the 2 Tablespoons of boiling water to the cup and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
- 2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cold whipping cream until slightly thickened. With the mixer on, add the gelatin in a steady stream to the cream and whip until stiff peaks form.
- 3. Fold in the chocolate syrup and vanilla. Place the mousse into dessert dishes and chill 30 minutes.