Fresh Peach Granola and Yogurt Parfait!
This is my kind of breakfast or snack! Fresh juicy ripe peaches laying on a bed of vanilla yogurt and topped with crunchy granola. Texture…layers of wonderful texture to make your mouth happy! Adding fresh raspberries or blueberries to Fresh Peach Granola and Yogurt Parfait will just make it that much better.
Homemade Granola Recipes:
Homemade Nut Free Granola Recipe
What kind of yogurt should I buy?
You know you want yogurt, and you know what flavors you like. That’s the easy part of buying yogurt. The confusing part happens when your looking at labels in the dairy section trying to figure out what percentage of fat is in them and does it contain the active cultures that I want. Here’s a run down of labels and what they mean.
- Full Fat Yogurt – A full fat yogurt has whole milk and has 3.25 percent milk fat.
- Low Fat Yogurt – A low fat yogurt has lowfat milk and has 2 and 0.5 percent milk fat
- Non Fat Yogurt has skim milk and has less than 0.5 percent milk fat.
- Yogurts that have a label “Contains active yogurt cultures” contain live active bacteria that is thought to provide yogurt with the many health benefits that we eat it for.
- Heat Treated Yogurt – Yogurts with this label have been heat treated after culturing, which kills the beneficial live and active yogurt cultures.
We start this easy delicious and versatile Fresh Peach Yogurt Granola Parfait by dividing one six ounce container of vanilla lowfat yogurt into four dessert dishes. Divide half the granola amount amongst the 4 dessert dishes. Divide the cubed peaches between the dishes and top each parfait with the remaining six ounce container of yogurt and granola. Garnish with a peach slice, berries and mint leaf if desired.
Fresh Peach Granola and Yogurt Parfait it’s what’s for breakfast, snacks or treats and it’s delicious!
PIN IT FOR LATER
Looking For More Recipes From Bunny’s Warm Oven, Try These!
Fresh Peach Cobbler...Ina Garten’s Fresh Peach Cake...Peach Fritters…The Perfect Peach Pie…Double Crust Peach Cobbler
Fresh Peach Granola and Yogurt Parfait
- 2 - Six ounce containers vanilla low fat yogurt
- 4 - medium fresh peaches peeled ,pitted and cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup granola
- Garnish with peach wedge or berries of your choice if desired.
- 1. Divide one Six ounce container of yogurt among the 4 dessert glasses. Top with half the granola. Divide the cubed peaches among the dessert glasses, top with remaining six ounce container of yogurt and remaining granola. garnish as desired.
Looking for more peach parfait recipes, try these from other bloggers...Granola Parfaits with Peaches and Blueberries…Peach Yogurt & Brown Sugar Granola Parfaits
Check out my recommendations here!
DON’T MISS A RECIPE!
Get new free recipes delivered right to your inbox
Mary I had to laugh when you posted you made something healthy! This does look so good!
Patty thank you! Well you know me..SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR! LOL!!
Up off the floor and pinning! Yea for healthy!
Oh my gosh this looks amazing! Love it!
Gorgeous and delicious looking! (Who can resist peach anything during the summer, especially?!)
PEACHES make everything taste good. Yum!!!