Raspberry Parfait Dessert
Raspberry Parfait Dessert is a creamy, cool dessert that’s a welcome little treat during Summer’s heat. It’s easy to put together and waits in your refrigerator until your ready to serve it. As good as it is as a quick dessert for the Summer, it’s also perfect for celebrations all year round. I really don’t like putting desserts into one little category like “Summer Dessert”. Raspberry Parfait Dessert has more versatility than that, and I like that in a dessert.
How many times during the year could I make Raspberry Parfait Dessert for Celebrations?
- Christmas – The red raspberries in pink jello garnished with green mint leaves would be gorgeous as a Christmas dinner dessert
- Valentines Day – The perfect romantic ending to an intimate Valentines Day dinner. Putting a square of good chocolate in the whipped cream on top would make a pretty garnish. (Guys, major brownie points for making dessert for your sweetheart and this ones EASY!)
- Mothers Day – Melt Mama’s heart and serve her this treat sprinkled with vanilla wafers or shortbread cookie crumbs on the whipped cream before serving it to her.
- Fourth of July – Garnish the whipped cream with multi colored berries and mint leaves.
We start Raspberry Parfait Dessert by placing a 3 ounce package of raspberry jello in a medium bowl and adding 3/4 cup of boiling water. Stir the mixture for about two minutes or until the jello is completely dissolved.
Add the frozen raspberries to the bowl and stir until the Jello starts to thicken. The frozen raspberries help the Jello to thicken quickly.
When the Jello has thickened, measure out a 1/2 cup of the gelatin and put it into a separate medium size bowl.
Add a 3/4 cup of thawed Cool Whip to the thickened 1/2 cup Jello you set aside. Whisk the ingredients until they are just blended together.
Spoon the Cool Whip/Jello mixture into 4 dessert dishes. Top the Cool Whip/Jello mixture with the remaining raspberry gelatin. Refrigerate the dessert dishes until the dessert is firm, about 15 minutes or longer if your not eating the dessert immediately.
Raspberry Parfait Dessert, an easy, delicious sweet treat you can make all year long, ENJOY!
Looking For More Delicious Recipes From Bunny’s Warm Oven, Try These!
Cherry Mousse...Lemon Lime Daiquiri Dessert…Slab Strawberry Shortcake...Blueberry Lemon Sorbet…Lemon Cream Pie
Raspberry Parfait Dessert
- one 3 oz package Raspberry Flavored Jello
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip , thawed
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- Place the boiling water and raspberry flavored jello in a medium bowl, stir the ingredients together until they are completely dissolved.
- Add the frozen raspberries to the bowl and stir the mixture until the jello starts to thicken.
- Pour 1/2 the jello mixture into a separate large bowl. Add the thawed Cool Whip and whisk until it's just blended into the jello mixture.
- Spoon the Cool whip/Jello mixture into dessert cups and top with the remaining jello/ fruit mixture.Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until the dessert is firm. Before serving top with additional Cool Whip to garnish.
Looking For More Parfait recipes, try these from other bloggers…Green Jello Parfaits…Rainbow Jello Parfaits
DON’T MISS A RECIPE!
Get new free recipes delivered right to your inbox
Sounds easy and delicious! My kids will love it. 😉
Thank you Raia
I love simple dessert in a glass, perfect for a summer party! I’d stack the fridge with those, haha!
I just love coming here on your blog, have been following you for years and each recipe just gets better and better!
Gorgeous dessert, especially since I love raspberries so much! And I can use frozen ones, that is always a plus. It’s so easy to make I’m tempted to go into the kitchen right now!
Thank you Paula
I love how easy this raspberry parfait is! It looks so pretty too. I’d love to make it with fresh raspberries from my garden!