If you have 10 minutes to spare out of your busy day you have time to make this Delicious and Refreshing Blueberry Lemon Sorbet. This sorbet is easy to make and full of blueberry and lemon flavor. Refreshing, cool and easy. My kind of summer treat. After this was blended together I poured it into a 9 inch loaf pan and froze it. We tasted this after a long day of working in the garden. it was truly lovely. It really is delicious and refreshing! This is a fantastic way to enjoy the fruits of summer. That’s it kids, not a complicated recipe, nothing to explain….just ENJOY!
Blueberry Lemon Sorbet
- 1- Six ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 - small envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1. In a microwavable bowl, sprinkle the powdered gelatin over the thawed lemonade concentrate and let sit for one minute then stir. Microwave for 45 seconds , then stir until the gelatine is dissolved. If you don't have a microwave, put the thawed lemonade concentrate and gelatin in a small saucepan, stir together, wait one minute. On low heat, warm and stir the mixture just until the gelatin dissolves.
- 2. Place blueberries and sugar in a blender or food processor. Add the gelatin mixture, cover and blend or process until pureed. Add the ice cubes, cover and blend or process on high speed until smooth.
- 3. Pour into a freezable container for at least 4 hours or until firm.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like these as well.