If you have 10 minutes to spare out of your busy day you have time to make this delicious and refreshing Blueberry Lemon Sorbet. Use this recipe to learn how to make sorbet, you will never turn back!
What’s The Difference Between Ice Cream And Sorbet?
The obvious difference is that ice cream is made with dairy and sorbet is made with fruit and sugar. Sorbet is in the same category as Granita and is considered an “icy” dessert instead of a creamy dessert made with dairy. Sorbets are often used in fine restaurants as a palette cleanser during dinners with multi courses because it’s fruit flavor is so refreshing. Sorbet is made with fruit and sugar. This recipe for Blueberry Lemon Sorbet uses frozen blueberries as the fruit and a six ounce can of frozen lemonade concentrate for the lemon flavor and part of the sugar in the recipe. There’s also a small envelope of unflavored gelatin in the recipe that is used to thicken the sorbet. Don’t worry though- you don’t need a fancy restaurant. You can learn how to make sorbet right here!
PIN IT FOR LATER
Looking for more recipes from Bunny’s Warm Oven, TRY THESE!
Blueberry Cake for Two…Apple Almond Muffins…Asian Noodle Salad…White Chicken Chili…Sour Cream Lemon Pie
Blueberry Lemon Sorbet
Blueberry Lemon Sorbet - If you have 10 minutes to spare out of your busy day you have time to make this delicious and refreshing Blueberry Lemon Sorbet. This sorbet is easy to make and full of blueberry and lemon flavor. It's refreshing , cool and easy.
- 1- Six ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 - small envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1. In a microwavable bowl, sprinkle the powdered gelatin over the thawed lemonade concentrate and let sit for one minute then stir. Microwave for 45 seconds , then stir until the gelatine is dissolved. If you don't have a microwave, put the thawed lemonade concentrate and gelatin in a small saucepan, stir together, wait one minute. On low heat, warm and stir the mixture just until the gelatin dissolves.
- 2. Place blueberries and sugar in a blender or food processor. Add the gelatin mixture, cover and blend or process until pureed. Add the ice cubes, cover and blend or process on high speed until smooth.
- 3. Pour into a freezable container for at least 4 hours or until firm.
I AM ALWAYS LOOKING TO INTRODUCE PRODUCTS TO OTHERS, BUT I ONLY PROMOTE PRODUCTS THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. CHECK OUT MY RECOMMENDED PRODUCT: