Oven Baked Pork Chop Sauce
This is the third time I’ve made this sauce for baking pork! The first time I made it I used center cut pork chops, Paul said they were the best pork chops he’s ever eaten. I used it one more time for chops and tonight I used Bone In Country Style Pork Spare Ribs. The combination of the sauce and the oven baking give you pork that is full of luscious flavor and fork tender. It’s amazing!
This is not a marinade, it’s a sauce. The sauce recipe ingredients as show below in the recipe is enough for 2 nice size pork chops. If your making 4 chops double the recipe, if your making 6 chops triple the recipe. The directions are the same for any amount you choose to make.
When I baked the 2 1/2 pounds of Bone In Country Style Pork Spare Ribs I made tonight, I doubled the recipe. I baked the spare ribs the same way I made the chops, with 1 batch of sauce over them covered in foil. I baked them until they were tender, a little over an hour. Then I drained the liquid off, poured a second batch of sauce over them and baked uncovered for 30 minutes. DELICIOUS, TENDER spare ribs! I haven’t baked chicken in the sauce yet but believe me I’m trying it! Homemade goodness from our house to yours, Enjoy!
Oven Baked Pork Chop Recipe
Oven Baked Pork Chop Sauce - The combination of the sauce and the oven baking give you pork that is full of luscious flavor and fork tender. It's amazing!
- For 2 pork chops make the recipe as is. For 4 chops double the recipe for 6 chops triple the recipe.
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together.
- For Pork Chops – Place your pork chops in a baking dish, pour 1/2 the sauce over the pork chops, cover with foil, bake for 30 minutes at 425 degrees. After 30 minutes, drain the liquid from the pan. Pour the remaining sauce over the pork chops and bake uncovered for 30 more minutes. You can turn the chops once during the last 30 minutes to get both sides evenly browned if you like.
- For Spare Ribs – Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place spare ribs in a baking dish, double the recipe for the sauce, pour half the sauce over the spare ribs, cover with foil, bake for 1 hour covered or until spare ribs are tender, drain the liquid from the pan. Pour the other half of the sauce over the spare ribs, bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Keep your eye on the pork the last 30 minutes, they brown quickly, turn them over to finish the baking time.
- My package of Bone In Country Style Spare Ribs was 2 1/2 pounds, if your making more , adjust the amount of sauce accordingly.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like these as well.