Iced Chocolate Latte… absolutely delicious and easy to make. All you need for this is brewed coffee, you’re suppose to brew it twice but if you don’t want to brew it twice ,you can add 1 Teaspoon of instant coffee to the coffee you brewed one time to make it stronger. Coffee, sugar, chocolate syrup, milk and ice cubes and your on your way to having a refreshing delicious drink. If you want to take it up a notch, put a splash of coffee liquor in the latte! Sit back, relax and Enjoy!
Iced Chocolate Latte
- A tall glass filled with ice
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- A good squirt of chocolate syrup
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup of whole milk as much or as little as you like
- Whipped Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Instant coffee optional, if your not brewing twice
- Brew the coffee, then brew again. If you don't want to brew it again you can add 1 Teaspoon of instant coffee to the coffee you brewed once to make it stronger. Add the sugar, syrup and milk to the coffee, stir well. Pour over the ice and add whipped cream and cinnamon to garnish.
If you liked this recipe, you may be interested in these as well.