Baked Pork Chops with Beans is so easy to make you can come home from work and within 15 minutes have dinner in the oven. I like dinners like that. Make it and forget about it for an hour, put your aching feet up and relax. These chops come out nice and tender. The baked beans bake with the pork chops, nice huh? Your way ahead of the game with your entree and one side dish already made. Add a salad or corn on the Cob and you’ve got dinner.
Baked Pork Chops with Beans
- 4 thick pork chops
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp . brown sugar optional
- 1 med. onion chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 16 oz can baked beans
- oil for frying
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- 1. Salt and pepper the pork chops. Cook the pork chops in a frying pan until nice and brown on the outside. Remove from the pan to a plate.
- 2. In a medium bowl combine the onion,1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, baked beans and brown sugar if using. Place the pork chops in a 13x9 inch baking pan. Pour the baked beans over the chops, dot with butter. Cover the pan with foil, bake for one hour 350 degrees.