Baked Pork Chops with Beans is so easy to make you can come home from work and within 15 minutes have dinner in the oven. I like dinners like that. Make it and forget about it for an hour, put your aching feet up and relax. These chops come out nice and tender. The baked beans bake with the pork chops, nice huh? Your way ahead of the game with your entree and one side dish already made. Add a salad or corn on the Cob and you’ve got dinner.
I used one 16oz can of baked beans for 4 pork chops, it was just enough for the two of us. Double the recipe if your making more than 4 chops. Be sure to brown your pork chops well before putting them in the oven. The baked beans I used had sugar in them so I didn’t use the sugar in the recipe. If your in doubt as to whether to add it or not, taste the baked beans with all the components in it without the sugar first, you can always add it if you prefer. I laid the browned chops in a baking pan and poured the beans over top of them, I then put one small dot of butter on each chop and covered the pan with foil. I baked them for an hour. Delicious and super easy! Enjoy!
- 4 thick pork chops
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar (optional)
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 16oz can baked beans
- oil, for frying
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- 1. Salt and pepper the pork chops. Cook the pork chops in a frying pan until nice and brown on the outside. Remove from the pan to a plate.
- 2. In a medium bowl combine the onion,1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, baked beans and brown sugar if using. Place the pork chops in a 13x9 inch baking pan. Pour the baked beans over the chops, dot with butter. Cover the pan with foil, bake for one hour 350 degrees.