Peach Cream Cheese Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole – Refrigerated cinnamon rolls , peaches, pecans and cream cheese make this breakfast casserole not only easy but absolutely delicious!!
Peach Cream Cheese Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole
The peaches, the cream cheese, the cinnamon rolls, good grief this was good! Whether you eat this hot or cold your going to love the flavor and the texture of this delicious breakfast casserole. The recipe has a total of 4 ingredients. An eight ounce package of cream cheese, 3 cups of frozen sliced peaches thawed, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and one can of Grands refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing.
Because this recipes uses frozen peach slices you can make and enjoy it all year round. Do you have peaches you froze yourself in the freeze? This would be a great way to use them. Measure out the three cups needed for the recipe. Laying them out in a single layer on a plate or cookie sheet will help them thaw faster. After they’re thawed cut the slices into one inch pieces. I used my kitchen shears for this, or you could just use a paring knife.
Take an eight ounce block of cream cheese, cut it into cubes and either let it come to room temperature until it softens and add the powdered sugar to it and stir or…
Place the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a microwavable bowl and zap it on high for 30 seconds, stir it around and zap again for another 30 seconds and stir the ingredients again. Place the cut peach slices in the bowl with the cream cheese and powdered sugar and stir to coat.
After you open up the canister of refrigerated cinnamon rolls, lay the icing aside, your going to use it. Your next step is to cut each roll into six pieces. I used my kitchen shears and cut each roll in half, then I cut each half into three pieces.
When all your rolls are cut, place the pieces into the bowl of cream cheese and peaches. Stir to coat them as evenly as possible.
Place the mixture into a buttered 13×9 inch baking dish, spread it out as evenly as possible. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes or until the sides are bubbly and the top is golden. After the casserole came out of the oven I sprinkled it with 2 Tablespoons of crushed pecans. That’s totally optional though.
I absolutely loved this. The peaches were wonderful nestled in cream cheese. The cinnamon rolls added just a touch of cinnamon flavor, it wasn’t overpowering at all. The ingredients worked very well together to make a wonderful flavor and texture.
This casserole is easy enough to make for weekend breakfasts or hey, making it as a dessert works too. Think about taking it to a potluck or treat your co workers to an amazing breakfast treat. This one’s a keeper, it’s just too good not to, Peach Cream Cheese Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole, ENJOY!
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES FROM BUNNY’S WARM OVEN,TRY THESE!
Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake…Cream Cheese Topped Apple Cake…Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes…Homemade Chocolate Frosting…Lemon Cream Coffee Cake
Peach Cream Cheese Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole
- 1 eight ounce package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 cups frozen sliced peaches thawed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 canister refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing (Grands Cinnamon Rolls )5 rolls in a can)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons pecans, crushed, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 13x9 inch baking pan. Remove the cream cheese from the refrigerator and let come to room temperature. Using the back of a large spoon, mash and stir the cream cheese. When it's very smooth, add the powdered sugar and stir until smooth. Add the peaches to the bowl and stir. Set aside.Microwave Directions:If you would rather use the microwave to soften the cream cheese- place the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a microwavable bowl. MIcrowave on high for 30 seconds, stir the mixture until softened, microwave another 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Add the peaches to the bowl and stir. Set aside.Break open the canister of refrigerated cinnamon rolls, save the icing to use later. Cut each cinnamon roll into 6 pieces. Add the cinnamon roll pieces to the bowl of peaches and cream cheese, stir to combine. Spoon the mixture into a buttered 13x9 inch baking pan and sprinkle with pecans if using.Bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until bubbly around the edges and golden on top. Cool 10 minutes. Drizzle the icing provided with the cinnamon rolls over the top of the casserole. Serve Casserole warm.
Looking for more delicious breakfast casseroles, try these from other bloggers.
Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
Brown Sugar Banana French Toast Casserole
DON’T MISS A RECIPE!
Get new free recipes delivered right to your inbox
Such a great recipe share! Love this classic cinnamon roll recipe! It’s looks so delicious and easy. Thanks for sharing your information.
You’re welcome Ravin.
Can you use fresh peaches or do they need to be frozen? Also wondering if they need to be peeled or if the peeling is fine to leave on?
Grace I’ve never used fresh peaches in the recipe, it’s always been made with frozen. You could try making it with peaches with the skin on, but then I’ve never seen frozen peaches with the skin on. I can
t tell you if the skins would stay on the peaches or separate into the casserole. Let me know if you make it with fresh peaches, I’d love to know how it turned out.
Can this be the night before and kept in the fridge.?
I didn’t make it that way Diane. I couldn’t tell you if that would work or not unfortunately.