Mandarin Orange Dessert -A delicious, easy orange flavored dessert with a sweet and salty edge to it. An easy treat for any holiday gathering you want to celebrate.
Directions for this amazing orange dessert
PIN IT FOR LATER
Looking For More Delicious Recipes From Bunny’s Warm Oven , Try These!
The Best Potato Soup…Sweet and Salty Butter Pecan Cookies…Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls...Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting...Apple Pan Dowdy
Mandarin Orange Dessert
- 60 Ritz Crackers 2 sleeves, crushed
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Six Ounce can unsweetened frozen orange juice thawed
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Eight Ounce container Cool Whip thawed
- 2 small cans of mandarin oranges drained
- 1. Crush the 60 Ritz Crackers and add the 1/4 cup of sugar and melted butter. Stir to combine. Reserve a 1/4 cup of the cracker crumbs for a topping. Press the remaining cracker crumbs onto the bottom of an ungreased 13×9 inch pan.
- 2. Blend the thawed orange juice and sweetened condensed milk together. Fold the thawed Cool Whip and drained mandarin oranges into the milk mixture. Pour onto the cracker crust and top with reserved crumbs. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I AM ALWAYS LOOKING TO INTRODUCE PRODUCTS TO OTHERS, BUT I ONLY PROMOTE PRODUCTS THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. CHECK OUT MY RECOMMENDED PRODUCT: