Lemon Pepper Pasta Salad – The lemon juice in the dressing gives the pasta salad a bright fresh flavor while the ground pepper adds a little zing!
Lemon Pepper Pasta Salad
Pasta Salad is a staple in this house when the weather gets warm. I love the versatility of it. I throw everything but the kitchen sink in them during the summer. From hard boiled eggs ,cheese ,bacon or chicken to countless fresh veggies from the garden. It can be a side dish when you’re cooking on the grill or become the main dish by adding cooked meat.
Pasta salad dressings can be just as versatile. I’ve used bottled Italian dressing , homemade vinaigrettes and this…this amazing mayonnaise based dressing that brings soooooooooo much flavor and brightness to the pasta salad. There are three ingredients in the dressing, mayonnaise, lemon juice and fresh ground pepper. This is by far our favorite. You’re going to love this, it’s going to be “what’s for dinner” at our house during the summer and beyond. Lemon Pepper Pasta Salad, Enjoy!
PIN IT FOR LATER
Looking For More Recipes From Bunny’s Warm Oven, Try These!
Kale Bean Soup...Asian Noodle Salad...Stuffed Pepper Recipe...Mexican Street Corn...Three Bean Salad
Lemon Pepper Pasta Salad
- 1/2 of a 16 ounce box rotini pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 15 black olives , sliced thin
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoons red bell pepper,diced
- 2 Tablespoons yellow bell pepper,diced
- 2 Tablespoons green bell pepper,diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese cubed small
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Place the cooked pasta, diced peppers, onion,cherry tomatoes, black olives and cubed cheese in a large bowl. Toss to combine.Place the mayonnaise and lemon juice in a medium bowl, whisk to combine. Grind the pepper over the bowl of mayonnaise and lemon to your taste. Whisk to incorporate. Pour over the pasta. Chill until ready to serve. While taste testing the dressing remember the flavor will be stronger but will smooth out beautifully when added to the pasta.
Looking for more pasta salad recipes, try these from other bloggers…Tuna Pasta Salad…Spinach Pasta Salad
DON’T MISS A RECIPE!
Get new free recipes delivered right to your inbox
great summer salad, I am a bit of a pasta-holic and this sounds amazing
Thank you Dahn, we loved it!
This blog was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I’ve found something
that helped me. Appreciate it!