Creamy Peach Pie
Easy to make, this light, cool, creamy peach pie is the perfect any time of the year dessert. The graham cracker crust, cream cheese layer, peaches, and topping come together perfectly to make one luscious treat. To start, we use a graham cracker crust. I made a homemade crust but a nine-inch pre-packaged crust will do just fine and save you some time.
Creamy Peach Pie: The First Layer
The first layer of the peach pie is made of cream cheese and a small amount of whipped topping. That layer gets spread onto the bottom of the crust. Be careful spreading the cream cheese layer, it will pick up some of the graham crackers as you spread if your spatula happens to touch the crust as you’re spreading.
The Second Layer of the Pie
Next, for the second layer, use canned peach slices that have been drained. Arrange them on top of the cream cheese layer
The Third Layer of the Creamy Peach Pie: The Surprise!
The third layer surprised me because I never made anything like it before! The third layer is cook-and-serve vanilla pudding and peach gelatin. Cook them together on the stove.
Then, spoon what you created over the peaches. This is perfection…peachy, creamy summertime treat perfection. Enjoy!
PIN IT FOR LATER
Creamy Peach Pie
- one 9 inch graham cracker crust, homemade or prepackaged
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip, thawed or store brand equivalent
- one 3 oz package peach jello
- one 3 oz package cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 29 ounce can sliced peaches, drained (2 cups)
- Place the cream cheese and confectioners sugar in a medium bowl, beat with a mixer until thoroughly blended. Fold the Cool Whip into the mixture until well combined. Spread into the bottom of the graham cracker crust. Place the gelatin and cook and serve pudding into a small saucepan, add the water, stir to mix thoroughly. Heat the mixture under medium to low heat , stirring constantly until it just comes to a boil. Remove from the heat, let cool 5 minutes. Arrange the drained peach slices on top of the cream cheese layer. Spoon the gelatin/pudding mixture over the peaches. Refrigerate the pie until well chilled.I
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like these as well.
Snickerdoodle Cream Cheese Apple Pie
Homemade Blueberry Custard Pie
The Best Coconut Cream Pie EVER!
DON’T MISS A RECIPE!
Get new free recipes delivered right to your inbox
I’m making this pie in morning wife will be surprised
I’m making this peach creme pie and eating it in 2 days sooooo good thank for recipe very ez to make
I love it Mike! Thank you for taking the time to visit,I appreciate it!
There was a creamy peach pie that looked like it was lime in color ? Would like to try it I make peach about every four days now wife loves it
[…] Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert…Mandarin Orange Dessert…Lime Pineapple Fluff…Frozen Strawberry Cream Pie…Creamy Peach Pie […]
Made this for hubby.. we loved it! Refreshing and yummy!
Thank you Sandyru, I appreciate you coming back to leave a comment, thank you!
Made this pie about 5 times…everyone loves it…and it’s to easy to make. I want to try the lemon cream pie next as I have lots of fresh Meyer lemon juice.
Aloha from Hawaii
This was a marvelous recipe so tasty and looks special too. The idea with the jello and pudding boiled in water to make the sauce was great – would never have thought of that. You could use it in so many other ways.