You’re going to love this small batch of soft and chewy Chocolate Brownies with a big chocolate flavor!
This recipe makes an eight inch pan of soft and chewy Chocolate Brownies. I love small batches, they’re the perfect size for just me. When the need arises, you can double the recipe to make a bigger pan.
These soft and chewy brownies are so easy to make you don’t even need a mixer. I lined the baking pan with foil and then greased the foil before adding the batter to it.
Make sure you leave a little over hang on two sides to make it easier to left the brownies from the pan. Using the foil makes it so much easier to remove and cut the brownies into nice even slices.
You’re going to love this small batch of soft and chewy Chocolate Brownies with a big chocolate flavor, Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or nuts of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an eight inch baking pan with foil making sure to let the foil over hang on sides to left out the brownies. Grease the foil with shortening Or grease the pan with shortening.
- Place the butter in a medium size saucepan. Over low heat, cook the butter until just melted. Remove from the heat. Add the sugar and vanilla, whisk until well combined. When the mixture has cooled, add the eggs and whisk until well incorporated.
- Place the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a medium size bowl, whisk to combine. Gradually whisk the flour mixture into the butter mixture until just incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips or nuts if using.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan, spread evenly to the edges of the pan.. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes or until edges of brownies pull away from the sides of the pan. Cool completely, cut and serve.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like these as well.
Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Bars
DON’T MISS A RECIPE!
Get new free recipes delivered right to your inbox
Yay for a small batches!
I’m going to make these in a mini-muffin pan so my husband can snack on them. They aren’t cheap at the grocery, and God only knows what is in them.
I loved up to you’ll obtain performed proper here.
The caricature is attractive, your authored subject
matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be handing over the following.
in poor health no doubt come more before once more as exactly the similar just about very ceaselessly
within case you protect this hike.
I love being able to skip the boxed mixes at the grocery store. These brownies look so moist!
These are my favorite!! I’ve made them countless times for my family and they gobble them up within seconds. Thank you!!
Mine too Anne!! Thank you for coming back to comment I appreciate it!
They are absolutely positively amazing.. We could barely get them out the pan they were so moist.. We are with some vanilla ice cream.. This is a great recipe.
Thank you Reta
The other night, I made your Chewy Chocolate Brownies. They were wonderful! So a couple days later I went to St Vinnies and bought an 8 inch pan to make your Brownie recipe. I can share them with my family. Loved them thanks!
Thank you Marlys
I want to make these but how many servings did this make?
It depends on how big you want the brownies Irene but I’d say you could get nine out of a 9 inch baking pan.
I love these brownies! They turned out wonderful!!!!
Fantastic Rachel! Thank you for taking the time to come back and comment, I appreciate you!
Hi. Do you use plain or self raising flour pls? Thanks.
Hi Joe. I always use regular flour unless stated in the recipe. I hope you love these, let me know what you think!