Paul and I love smoothies. They’re so easy to make and so good for you! Our favorite is blueberry. You can substitute any fruit you want or combine fruits with this simple delicious recipe.
I always use frozen berries to make the smoothie nice and thick, just the way we like them. You can certainly use low fat milk and yogurt to make them healthier. If the smoothie isn’t quite as sweet as you’d like , add pieces of a very ripe banana to sweeten it up or a little sugar.
Since blueberry and lemon are one of my most favorite flavors I’m, going to make the next smoothie with lemon yogurt and blueberries. As far as smoothies go the sky’s the limit so have at it Kids , you’ll be glad you did! Enjoy!
- 1 cup frozen fruit
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup yogurt I use vanilla yogurt
- Sweeten to your liking by adding pieces of ripe banana or sugar if using plain yogurt)
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix till incorporated.
Latest posts by Mary Bostow (see all)
- 30 Peach Recipes You Have to Add To Your Recipe Book! - 08/16/2019
- Banana Crumble - 08/15/2019
- Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole - 08/14/2019