Single Serving Apple Crumble
This little gem ROCKS!! It’s like eating warm easy apple crumble in a single serving size!!
Try this apple crumble recipe today, your taste buds will thank you!
We start this baked apple crumble recipe by making the topping
- butter, cold and cubed
- brown sugar
- old fashioned oats
Next, we are going to talk about the apples in this apple crumble recipe
PIN IT FOR LATER
Looking For More Recipes From Bunny’s Warm Oven, Try These!
Single Serving Apple Crumbles
- 2 whole apples, use a baking apple, Fuji or MacIntosh work well
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup jelly, jam or preserve of your choice, I used cherry preserves
- 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 Tablespoons butter, cold and diced into cubes
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats,
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Cut the apples in half around the middle of the apple. Using a melon baller, scoop out the core of each apple half creating a round whole in the apple halves. Rub the inside of the hole you created and any other part of the apple without the peel on it with lemon juice. Place 1 Tablespoon of jelly, jam or preserves into each hole.For the Topping:In a small bowl mix the flour, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.Using a pastry blender cut the butter into the mixture until it's well combine. Add the oats to the bowl. Using your fingers, rub the oats into the mixture until they are well combined. Press the topping onto the top of each apple, covering the jam. Place the apples in a baking dish with about 1/4 of an INCH of water in the pan. Bake until top is golden brown and apple is tender, about 35 - 40 minutes.
I AM ALWAYS LOOKING TO INTRODUCE PRODUCTS TO OTHERS, BUT I ONLY PROMOTE PRODUCTS THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. CHECK OUT MY RECOMMENDED PRODUCT:
ARE YOU SHOPPING SOON?
Latest posts by Mary Bostow (see all)
- Fresh Peach Granola and YogurtParfait - 08/18/2019
- 30 Peach Recipes You Have to Add To Your Recipe Book! - 08/16/2019
- Banana Crumble - 08/15/2019