Homemade Parmesan Vinaigrette
Nothing beats a fresh tasting homemade vinaigrette to top an equally fresh from the garden salad. Homemade Parmesan Vinaigrette is so easy to make, it literally takes just minutes to whisk together.
My husband and a neighbor who is like a member of our family spent the day (which lasted into the evening) cutting wood for winter. It’s a hard job,they deserved to come home to a good hearty dinner. I made homemade soup, homemade rolls and this vinaigrette for a spinach salad.
They started dinner with salad, the satisfaction it gave me to see the looks on their faces as they gobbled it up was priceless. It’s the little things Kids. Homemade Parmesan Vinaigrette, easy to make and guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese,grated
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Teaspoon sugar, optional
- Place all the ingredients except the olive oil into a small bowl. Whisk the olive oil into the ingredients in the bowl in a slow steady stream until well incorporated. Place any leftover dressing in an airtight container and refrigerate.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like these as well.