What is white or chocolate candy coating?
How do I melt the white chocolate and chocolate coating chips or disks?
For this recipe you place the white chocolate and chocolate coating disks n separate bowls. The bowls are microwaved separately for 1 minute and stirred, then microwaved again for an additional 10 – 20 seconds in intervals until the chips or disks are melted and smooth.
- Football party
- Birthday Party
- Make and bag up for Halloween Treats
- New Years Eve Party
- Homemade Christmas gifts
Striped Chocolate Popcorn is an inexpensive, easy delicious treat that you can make all year round, ENJOY!
PIN IT FOR LATER
Striped Chocolate Popcorn
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup pecan halves toasted
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 4 ounces white candy coating coarsely chopped
- 2 ounces milk chocolate candy coating coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, pretzels and pecans. Drizzle with butter and toss; set aside. In a microwave, melt white candy coating for 1 minute,stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Drizzle over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Spread on foil-lined baking sheets.
- In a microwave, melt milk chocolate coating; stir until smooth. Drizzle over popcorn mixture. Let stand in a cool place until chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like these as well.