What is white or chocolate candy coating?
How do I melt the white chocolate and chocolate coating chips or disks?
For this recipe you place the white chocolate and chocolate coating disks n separate bowls. The bowls are microwaved separately for 1 minute and stirred, then microwaved again for an additional 10 – 20 seconds in intervals until the chips or disks are melted and smooth.
- Football party
- Birthday Party
- Make and bag up for Halloween Treats
- New Years Eve Party
- Homemade Christmas gifts
Striped Chocolate Popcorn is an inexpensive, easy delicious treat that you can make all year round, ENJOY!
PIN IT FOR LATER
Striped Chocolate Popcorn
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup pecan halves toasted
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 4 ounces white candy coating coarsely chopped
- 2 ounces milk chocolate candy coating coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, pretzels and pecans. Drizzle with butter and toss; set aside. In a microwave, melt white candy coating for 1 minute,stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Drizzle over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Spread on foil-lined baking sheets.
- In a microwave, melt milk chocolate coating; stir until smooth. Drizzle over popcorn mixture. Let stand in a cool place until chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container.
Looking for more popcorn recipes, try these from other bloggers…Oreo Cookie Popcorn…How to make stove top Popcorn.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like these as well.
DON’T MISS A RECIPE!
Get new free recipes delivered right to your inbox
This looks so good! My kids would love this! I’ve just started blogging, do you have any tips or advice for a beginner?
Sweetie I just visited your blog and you are awesome! You speak from your heart to help and bless. Your words are wonderful. My advice, keep doing what your doing, blog because you truly love what you do and want to share it. Your daughter at 13 is already a fine baker!! You’re from Pa.!! So am I! God bless you and your gorgeous 7 children!! If you need anything email me, [email protected].