Homemade Antipasto Dressing
When we make Antipasto we use the best fresh meats and cheeses. We want good olives with vegetables and herbs straight from the garden. That’s what makes an antipasto fantastic. A fresh salad needs an equally fresh and delicious dressing to top it with.
Homemade Antipasto Dressing is just that dressing. I used the purple basil and parsley in the recipe from our garden. If you’ve never used fresh basil in a salad dressing before you need to do it. The aroma alone is intoxicating when you’re picking it. It makes you want to taste all the freshness and flavor those little leaves contain.
The recipe requires a little prepping. Mincing the garlic and chopping the fresh basil and parsley take just minutes to do and so well worth the little bit of effort. Why top your next amazing salad with a bottled dressing when you can make an easy, fresh tasting homemade dressing? Homemade Antipasto Dressing, your going to love what it does to your salad. Enjoy!
Homemade Antipasto Salad Dressing
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 Tablespoons fresh basil , chopped or 1 Tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups extra virgin olive oil
- Place all the ingredients in a medium bowl, whisk until well combined. Store any remaining dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for future use.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like these as well.