Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
Who doesn’t need another delicious easy way to make broccoli? Cheesy Broccoli Casserole was a big hit in this house. The casserole comes together very quickly using a can of Cheddar Cheese soup, cooked broccoli and bread crumbs.
If you’re a working mom the few ingredients that have to be cooked can be done ahead of time to make your dinner prep easier. Cook the broccoli and brown the bread crumbs the night before, assembling the casserole will only take minutes at dinnertime.
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole would make a fantastic budget friendly side dish for pot lucks, office parties or holiday dinner parties with family and friends. Easy to make, budget friendly and absolutely delicious, this one’s a keeper! Enjoy!
- 4 cups cooked broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 - 10 3/4 oz can Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- Pepper to taste
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese before baking if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl combine soup, pepper and milk, whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- Place the butter in a skillet, melt the butter on low heat. Add the bread crumbs, stir until bread crumbs are browned. Remove from the skillet.
- Place the cooked broccoli in a large bowl, add the soup to the bowl, fold the soup in until well combined. Place the mixture into the buttered casserole dish. Top with the browned bread crumbs. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese if desired.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like these as well.
Cheesy Broccoli Rice
Fresh Green Bean Salad