Ranch Flavored Pretzel Nibs
Ranch Flavored Pretzel Snacks recipe has been around for a long time. I remember making them years ago when my kids had parties at school.
You can use any type of pretzel your family likes. Being from Pennsylvania I’m partial to thick and crunchy sour dough pretzels. We use to call them beer pretzels and they’re perfect for this recipe. You can buy whole sour dough pretzels and break them up yourself or just buy the nibs. This is an easy, delicious snack that can be adapted to fit your family’s tastes by adjusting the spices.
Ranch Flavored Pretzel Nibs is a budget friendly snack that would be a fantastic recipe for football night or tailgating. Make and take them to parties any time during the year or as a homemade gift for the holidays. Quick to make, easy on the pocketbook and delicious, it doesn’t get any better than that, Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing
- 1 Tablespoon dill weed
- 1 Tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 16 oz bag sour dough pretzel nibs
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together in a large bowl, add the pretzel nibs. Toss to combine.
- Place the pretzels on a cookie sheet, spread them out in a layer, bake for 20 minutes, turning the mixture over on the pan with a spatula half way through cooking. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an air tight container.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like these as well.