Baked Chicken Thighs
I have always loved the combination of mustard and mayonnaise together. I love potato salad made with it, egg salad or even making a sandwich with both on bread before adding the meat.
It kicks food up a notch, as in this recipe for Baked Chicken Thighs. In this recipe it helps to make the chicken very tender and moist as well as providing a wonderful flavor. But the flavor doesn’t stop there!
After the chicken is coated with a mayo and mustard mixture it’s rolled in a combination of bread crumbs, spices and Parmesan Cheese, then baked. It’s an amazing marriage of flavors that kicks chicken up to a higher level.
You can use either drumsticks or thighs to make a delicious easy on the budget dinner that (trust me) your family will absolutely LOVE. Baked Chicken Thighs, this ones a keeper, Enjoy!
- 6 -8 skinless chicken drumsticks or thighs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons regular mustard
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Rinse and pat the chicken dry. Remove the skin from the chicken.
- Mix the mayonnaise and mustard together in a small bowl. Mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasonings, garlic powder and black pepper together, place the mixture on a plate.
- Using a pastry brush or a table knife, coat the drumsticks or thighs liberally with the mayonnaise/mustard mixture. Roll the coated chicken in the crumb mixture and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until done. Serve immediately.
If you liked this recipe, you may enjoy these as well.