If these were any easier to make, they’d make themselves! The kids will love helping you make their own Homemade Fudgesicles and creating other flavors of popsicles!
You can use any flavor 3.90 ounce instant pudding you want to, use a good quality instant pudding like Jello. You’re only using 2 ingredients to make the fudgesicles so you want to make sure that the one ingredient that provides all the flavor is good.
I love the idea of using lemon instant pudding and adding crushed berries to it! To add fruit… add 1/2 cup of crushed fruit to the pudding right before you put it into the molds. The molds are very easy to come by, I found mine in the dollar zone of my grocery store. Enjoy!
- One - 3.90 ounce pkg chocolate instant pudding you can use any flavor instant pudding
- 2 cups whole milk
- Add pudding to milk, whisk 2 minutes pour into molds and freeze.
- Optional: Add 1/2 cup crushed fruit to the pudding mix right before you put the pudding into the molds.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like these as well.
Latest posts by Mary Bostow (see all)
- 30 Peach Recipes You Have to Add To Your Recipe Book! - 08/16/2019
- Banana Crumble - 08/15/2019
- Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole - 08/14/2019