Easy delicious desserts are requirement for summer. Berry Parfait is just that. It’s easy to make and requires only two ingredients, well two ingredients if you don’t count the water. Let me clarify, two store bought ingredients. This dessert separates into two layers. The top is a soft mousse with the strawberry flavored Jello underneath. Garnishing this treat with fresh fruits in season makes a delicious refreshing summer dessert.
One of the very nice advantages of this little gem is that it can be made into different flavors by simply changing the flavor of the gelatin and the fruit you garnish it with. For an easy summer grab and go treat for kids, make them in paper cups. A super easy way for kids to help themselves and you don’t have to wash dessert dishes, who doesn’t love that! This could also be used as a packed lunch dessert for work or school.
Berry Parfaits are light and cool. The perfect ending to summer holiday parties and cook outs. Make dessert easy, delicious and stress free this summer. Anything that keeps you out of a hot kitchen in the summer is a good thing , ENJOY!
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 - four serving size Strawberry Jello or flavor of your choice
- 1 - eight ounce tub Cool Whip thawed
- 1 cup of sliced fruit such as strawberries and blueberries
- In a large bowl combine the boiling water with the Jello. Whisk until Jello is completely dissolved.
- Add the thawed Cool Whip to the bowl. Whisk or stir until Cool Whip is completely incorporated into the Jello.
- Pour mixture into 4 dessert cups, refrigerate at least 2 hours. Serve.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you like these as well.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert
DON’T MISS A RECIPE!
Get new free recipes delivered right to your inbox