Spiced Peanut Snack
Spiced Peanut Sack is a delicious sweet and spicy treat. Whether you make it for snacking at home, a homemade gift, a football snack or as a party treat you’ll love how easy and delicious it is. I love easy, versatile recipes.
Versatile in that, because it travels well, you can take this easy to make treat to parties, make it as a football snack for tailgating or give it as a gift for the holidays. Think about putting Spiced Peanut Snack in a mason jar decorated as a gift for any occasion. Making homemade is always so much better than store bought. Your family and friends will love that you took the time to make them a gift from your own kitchen. Spiced Peanut Snack, you’re going to love it, ENJOY!
- 3 cups salted peanuts
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place the peanuts and oil in a medium bowl, stir to coat the nuts. Combine the sugar and spices in a small bowl, stir to combine, sprinkle the spices over the nuts. Stir to coat the nuts.
- Pour the nuts out onto a cookie sheet. Bake 20 -25 minutes stirring once half way through baking. Remove from the oven to a cooling rack. Cool completely, store in an airtight container.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like these as well.