Mustard Chicken Marinade
Paul brought home a large pack of split chicken breasts the other day. I take large packs and break them down into what we’ll use for dinners and freeze them. I kept some out to try this marinade.
I de – boned the split breasts so I would have boneless breasts to marinade and grill. My thinking was, grill them and use them for dinner and lunches for the next couple of days. Grilled chicken is so good in salads and sandwiches during the hot summer months.
I loved the marinade! The flavor is absolutely delicious. It made the chicken so tender and juicy. The ingredients aren’t fancy which is another great reason to try it.
You’ve probably got everything you need in your kitchen to make it right now. Mustard Chicken Marinade, another fantastic way to serve chicken! Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Spicy Brown Mustard
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 lemon, plus half lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In a large size glass bowl ( no not use metal bowls) whisk together ingredients beginning with the white vinegar down to the salt. Whisk in the olive oil and pepper. Place the chicken breast in the glass bowl with the marinade, cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discard marinade. Turn your grill on and lightly oil it. Grill about 10 minutes per side.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like these as well.