Lemon Pepper Pasta Salad
Lemon Pepper Pasta Salad - the lemon juice in the dressing gives this salad a bright fresh flavor while the ground pepper adds some zing!
- 1/2 of a 16 ounce box rotini pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 15 black olives , sliced thin
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoons red bell pepper,diced
- 2 Tablespoons yellow bell pepper,diced
- 2 Tablespoons green bell pepper,diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese cubed small
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
Place the cooked pasta, diced peppers, onion,cherry tomatoes, black olives and cubed cheese in a large bowl. Toss to combine.Place the mayonnaise and lemon juice in a medium bowl, whisk to combine. Grind the pepper over the bowl of mayonnaise and lemon to your taste. Whisk to incorporate. Pour over the pasta. Chill until ready to serve. While taste testing the dressing remember the flavor will be stronger but will smooth out beautifully when added to the pasta.