Iced Chocolate Latte
Iced Chocolate Latte is made with brewed coffee, chocolate syrup, milk, whipped cream, cinnamon. This latte is easy to make and delicious!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- A tall glass filled with ice
- 1/2 cup twice brewed coffee
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- A good squirt of chocolate syrup
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup of whole milk as much or as little as you like
- Whipped Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Instant coffee optional, if your not brewing the coffee twice twice
Brew the coffee in a coffee maker, then put the coffee back through the coffee maker to brew again. If you don't want to brew it again you can add 1 Teaspoon of instant coffee to the coffee you brewed once to make it stronger for each latte. Place the twice brewed coffee in a coffee cup or measuring cup. Add the sugar, syrup and milk to the coffee, stir well. Place ice cubes in a tall glass. Pour the coffee over the ice and add whipped cream and cinnamon to garnish.