Iced Chocolate Latte
Iced Chocolate Latte is made with brewed coffee, chocolate syrup, milk, whipped cream, cinnamon. This latte is easy to make and delicious!
- A tall glass filled with ice
- 1/2 cup twice brewed coffee
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- A good squirt of chocolate syrup
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup of whole milk as much or as little as you like
- Whipped Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Instant coffee optional, if your not brewing the coffee twice twice
Brew the coffee in a coffee maker, then put the coffee back through the coffee maker to brew again. If you don't want to brew it again you can add 1 Teaspoon of instant coffee to the coffee you brewed once to make it stronger for each latte. Place the twice brewed coffee in a coffee cup or measuring cup. Add the sugar, syrup and milk to the coffee, stir well. Place ice cubes in a tall glass. Pour the coffee over the ice and add whipped cream and cinnamon to garnish.