Baked Pork Chops with Beans
Baked Pork Chops with Beans is an easy recipe with very little prep work that's perfect for weeknight meals.
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- Salt & pepper
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar optional
- 1 Medium onion, diced chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 16 oz canned baked beans
- 1 - 2 Tablespoons sliced butter
- oil - enough to fry four pork chops in for frying
- 6 slices uncooked bacon, diced
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
1. Salt and pepper the pork chops. Cook the pork chops in a frying pan until nice and golden brown on the outside. Remove the pork chops from the pan to a plate.
2. In a medium bowl combine the diced onion,1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, one 16 ounce can baked beans, brown sugar if ( using it ) and the diced bacon strips. Stir the mixture to combine the ingredients. Place the pork chops in a 13x9 inch baking pan. Pour the baked beans over the chops evenly, dot the pork chops randomly with butter. Cover the pan with foil, bake for one hour in a preheated 350 degree oven.