Frozen Strawberry Cream Pie
Frozen Strawberry Cream Pie is absolutely delicious and a snap to put together. Another plus is, it’s a freezer pie, you can make it, throw it into the freeze a couple of days before you need it and pull it out.
- 1 nine-inch graham cracker crust made in a deep dish pie plate
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 14- ounce can of sweetened condensed milk well-chilled
- 1 1/2 cups pureed frozen strawberries in syrup or fresh strawberries with 1/4 cup sugar added to them
Make sure the ingredients and the pie shell are well-chilled.
1. Whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Set in the refrigerator to keep cold.
2. Whip the cream cheese. Beat in the condensed milk and strawberries.
3. Gently fold in the whipped cream. Pour the filling into the pie shell. If the filling ingredients have been kept cold and you work quickly, the shell should overfill to a slight mound. Immediately stick the pie in the freezer to set. Freeze for four hours or more.
Take the pie out of the freezer about 10 minutes before serving to allow it to soften slightly to cut. Any leftover pie should be kept covered with foil or plastic wrap and placed in the freezer. It will keep in the freezer for at least a week covered well.