Toffee Peanut Snack
You’re going to love this sweet and salty snack because it’s easy to make and very versatile , your family and friends are going to love it because it’s FANTASTIC!
It took me a whole 10 minutes to put the ingredients together and get this in the oven. It bakes for 20 minutes with a quick stir halfway through the baking time. When it’s done, you simply let it cool and remove it from the pan.
This went over like gangbusters as a snack in our house but we didn’t stop there. This little treat was a welcome addition to our spinach salads for dinner!
At this time of the year I have a tendency to think ahead to the holidays and football parties coming up. Toffee Peanut Snack would make a great homemade gift or party snack. Anyway you use it, your going to love it, ENJOY!
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter,melted
- 2 Tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 1/4 Teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups roasted salted nuts
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine the sugar,butter,corn syrup cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl. Add the peanuts to the bowl, toss to combine. Bake at 300 degrees for about 20 minutes until bubbly and golden brown, stirring nuts halfway through baking time.
- Place the baking sheet on a wire rack to cool completely. Use a spatula to release the nuts from the pan, store in an air tight container.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like these as well.