Crock Pot Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken
I started making Crock Pot Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken quite a few years back. I seem to always get hungry for it when the weather starts to turn from Summer to Fall. It’s one of my very favorite meals to make in the crock pot.
This recipe is so easy yet packed full of flavor. It’s creamy consistency and light Ranch flavor along with the fork tender chicken breasts is irresistible. I always make egg noodles when making this delicious recipe, the sauce just begs to have something to curl up around and cling to. And believe me, you’ll want lots of delicious sauce hanging around your plate when you eat this!
The recipe calls for canned creamed of chicken soup which I normally don’t buy. Whenever a recipe calls for it I make homemade cream of chicken soup. It’s easy and there are a ton of recipes for it on the internet. It only takes about ten minutes to make yourself and it’s homemade. You can even find dry Ranch dressing recipes, if you prefer to go totally homemade. Crock Pot Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken, once you taste it, you can’t forget it. It’s a definite Keeper!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted,divided
- 1 - 10 3/4 ounce canned cream of chicken soup ( or make your own)
- 1 - 8 ounce block cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 - one ounce package dry ranch dressing packet
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. Place your washed and dried boneless, skinless chickens breast in a single layer in your crock pot. Sprinkle with paprika. Sprinkle the whole packet of dry ranch dressing evenly over the chicken breasts. Drizzle 1 Tablespoon of melted butter over the chicken breasts. Cover and cook on the low setting of your crock pot for 4 hours.
- 2. After the 4 hours, melt the remaining 1 Tablespoon of butter in a medium saucepan. Add the minced garlic and saute slightly. Add the cream of chicken soup (no water added), the 8 oz. of cream cheese cubes, 1/2 cup chicken broth, dried Oregano and dried Parsley flakes. whisk on medium heat until smooth. Add mixture to crock pot, cover and continue to cook on low for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like these as well.