Servings 4 people
- 4 5 oz cans boneless, skinless salmon
- 3 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 4 tbsp finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp oinion powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (for frying the patties)
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Form balls out of the salmon mixture the size of golf balls . Flatten the balls in your hands.
Fry the salmon patties in a skillet on medium heat with 1/2 cup vegetable oil 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain the patties on papers towels . Then serve.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 692mg | Potassium: 72mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 58IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg