Greek Salad with Shaved Cucumber
- 2 English cucumbers
- 1 pound tomatoes (yellow, red ect... ) your choice cut into 3/4 inch wedges
- 2/3 cup pitted Castelvetrano olives (or your favorite large green olive)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon cracked black peppercorns or ground pepper
Shave cucumbers into long strips using a vegetable peeler to equal about 6 cups.
Arrange cucumber strips, tomatoes, and olives on a large platter.
Sprinkle with green onions, feta, and oregano.
Drizzle with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with black cracked peppercorns and salt.
Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 488mg | Potassium: 496mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1143IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 1mg