Crock Pot Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken
Crock Pot Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken - It's creamy consistency and light Ranch flavor along with the fork tender chicken breasts is irresistible.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted,divided
- 1 - 10 3/4 ounce canned cream of chicken soup or make your own
- 1 - 8 ounce block cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 - one ounce package dry ranch dressing packet
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
1. Place your washed and dried boneless, skinless chickens breast in a single layer in your crock pot. Sprinkle with paprika. Sprinkle the whole packet of dry ranch dressing evenly over the chicken breasts. Drizzle 1 Tablespoon of melted butter over the chicken breasts. Cover and cook on the low setting of your crock pot for 4 hours.
2. After the 4 hours, melt the remaining 1 Tablespoon of butter in a medium saucepan. Add the minced garlic and saute slightly. Add the cream of chicken soup (no water added), the 8 oz. of cream cheese cubes, 1/2 cup chicken broth, dried Oregano and dried Parsley flakes. whisk on medium heat until smooth. Add mixture to crock pot, cover and continue to cook on low for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.