Mandarin Orange Dessert
A delicious, easy orange flavored dessert with a sweet and salty edge to it due to the crushed Ritz Cracker bottom layer, great for any holiday gathering.
- 60 Ritz Crackers 2 sleeves, crushed
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Six Ounce can unsweetened frozen orange juice thawed
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Eight Ounce container Cool Whip thawed
- 2 small cans of mandarin oranges drained
1. Crush the 60 Ritz Crackers and add the 1/4 cup of sugar and melted butter. Stir to combine. Reserve a 1/4 cup of the cracker crumbs for a topping. Press the remaining cracker crumbs onto the bottom of an ungreased 13×9 inch pan.
2. Blend the thawed orange juice and sweetened condensed milk together. Fold the thawed Cool Whip and drained mandarin oranges into the milk mixture. Pour onto the cracker crust and top with reserved crumbs. Refrigerate until ready to serve.