Baked Chicken Thighs
A delicious and easy chicken thigh recipe with tons of flavor.
- 6 -8 skinless chicken drumsticks or thighs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons regular mustard
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Rinse and pat the chicken dry. Remove the skin from the chicken.
Mix the mayonnaise and mustard together in a small bowl. Mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasonings, garlic powder and black pepper together, place the mixture on a plate.
Using a pastry brush or a table knife, coat the drumsticks or thighs liberally with the mayonnaise/mustard mixture. Roll the coated chicken in the crumb mixture and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until done. Serve immediately.