Blueberry Lemon Sorbet
Blueberry Lemon Sorbet - If you have 10 minutes to spare out of your busy day you have time to make this delicious and refreshing Blueberry Lemon Sorbet. This sorbet is easy to make and full of blueberry and lemon flavor. It's refreshing , cool and easy.
- 1- Six ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 - small envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
1. In a microwavable bowl, sprinkle the powdered gelatin over the thawed lemonade concentrate and let sit for one minute then stir. Microwave for 45 seconds , then stir until the gelatine is dissolved. If you don't have a microwave, put the thawed lemonade concentrate and gelatin in a small saucepan, stir together, wait one minute. On low heat, warm and stir the mixture just until the gelatin dissolves.
2. Place blueberries and sugar in a blender or food processor. Add the gelatin mixture, cover and blend or process until pureed. Add the ice cubes, cover and blend or process on high speed until smooth.
3. Pour into a freezable container for at least 4 hours or until firm.