This delicious Meatball Recipe is tender , delicious and full of flavor. Perfect for making and using them to make casseroles, sub sandwiches and sliders.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about a quarter cup)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced fine
- 1/4 cup grated real Parmesan Cheese
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 13x9 inch baking dish with foil and either rub oil lightly over it or use a cooking spray. You can also just oil a 13x9 inch pan lightly if you don't want to use the foil.Place all the meatball ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Shape the burger into balls a little bigger than a golf ball. I was able to get 8 meatballs from the recipe. Place them in the baking dish leaving some space in-between them. Bake uncovered for 18 - 22 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle.