Fudgy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Oh don’t we love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. You get a double dose of each flavor in these fantastic cookies.
These fudgy chocolate cookies made with cocoa also have chocolate chips in the batter. The addition of peanut butter chips and chopped peanuts give you lots of peanutty flavor and some crunch.
I love making cookies, they’re so easy to adapt as far as ingredients and the amount you’d like to bake. Don’t have peanut butter chips? Make them with all chocolate chips, swap the peanuts out for any nut you have. If you don’t need a full batch of cookies, make half the recipe.
Fudgy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies, two delicious flavors in one bite, Enjoy!
- 2 sticks butter, room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 eggs.room temperature
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped peanuts
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the butter and both sugars in a large bowl. Beat until well combined. Add the eggs, beat until fully incorporated.
- Place the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl, stir to combine. Add to the sugar mixture, beating until just incorporated.
- Add both chips and chopped peanuts to the bowl. stirring until just combine.
- Scoop heaping Tablespoons of dough onto the parchment paper, bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes or until set. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like these as well.